We’ve uploaded some photos from our games this season. They say better late than never… Let’s make a very short review of our highlights for the first half of 2017 here:
- We organized and participated in the traditional game in celebration of Bulgarian Liberation day with the Sofia Barbarians RFC
- We hosted and played 5 formidable touring teams from England
- We prevailed in a hard battle against a great Dutch team
- We celebrated our club’s birthday in Bansko with beer (a lots), cake and rugby
- We went in Kazanlyk to meet the children from the Cedar Foundation, play some touch and do some motivational speaking
It’s been a lots of fun and we want to share all our photos and an unique drone video (thanks Copterhouse), so here they are –
Cheers and don’t forget – Rugby is the Source!